RussianBears
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RussianBears

RussianBears Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!

WHAT IS THE PROBLEM ?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GoldenArms
Elpy
Elpy
GoldenArms

Character sheet
Life:
WHAT IS THE PROBLEM ? Left_bar_bleue100/100WHAT IS THE PROBLEM ? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Table:
TableWHAT IS THE PROBLEM ? Empty
WHAT IS THE PROBLEM ? Empty

PostSubject: WHAT IS THE PROBLEM ?   WHAT IS THE PROBLEM ? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 8:11 pm

I see many ppls on many lists for s recipes and for crystal for sa , but my name exist on every list . WHY ? And Leila wtf you want of me today ? I stay on PI with that all ppls who need the lv up crystals , and i take one 10 lv red for me to can lv up last my crystal when all of my pt is ready with there crystal for my future AM. Why the fack you screaming for Sirkan , when he wass on our pt with us on PI and he play 20-30 min max and after that he make soe w/o to say anything ! Then he can stay and dont do anything and finally to get easy 12 red w/o to be with us on PI ,and i can play all day on that fak1ng PI and finally i cant lv up my crystal becouse i dont have AM . THIS IS FAKING SHIT !!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Emelia
Imperial Crusader
Imperial Crusader
Emelia

PostSubject: Re: WHAT IS THE PROBLEM ?   WHAT IS THE PROBLEM ? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 2:08 am

First of all to on this list you have to post there.I don't smell my fingers and put ppl there.All that need something makes there a reply.
Second i don't know what happed today at PI but sirkan is farming a lot of times to PI and we diserve to get a crystal.GoldenArms make your AM and then is 1 day work to make crystal.Is wast to have crystal 13 to wh.
Back to top Go down
RiKiMaRU
Baium's Minion
Baium's Minion
RiKiMaRU

PostSubject: Re: WHAT IS THE PROBLEM ?   WHAT IS THE PROBLEM ? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 2:56 am

i have no problem with SC because we all have our turn but being ignored in PT i cannot tolerate so i'm really sorry leaving you guys there. I dont care if i am not able to get SC but seeing you guys there having greed with each other breaks my heart... all we are saying there is "me first!" "me first!"

pfff... we can all have SC if we help each other... and please... I know i am noob but being ignored is what i hate the most...
Back to top Go down
GoldenArms
Elpy
Elpy
GoldenArms

Character sheet
Life:
WHAT IS THE PROBLEM ? Left_bar_bleue100/100WHAT IS THE PROBLEM ? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Table:
TableWHAT IS THE PROBLEM ? Empty

PostSubject: Re: WHAT IS THE PROBLEM ?   WHAT IS THE PROBLEM ? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 2:28 pm

Emelia how can i tell you to can undarstand I DONT GIVE A FUCK !!! I wass there all day , when some one need crystals need to be there . Sirkan wass on our pt for 20 min then he make soe w/o to say anything . And after that you can say me becouse golden you dont have am Sirkan will be before you for crystal 12 becouse he have AM . I dont care when some one need crystals need to be with us , becouse is ugly some ppls to farm all day on stuped PI and finally this who can stay on ch to get crystals 2 . I dont give a fuck i sayd that for 2th time . If you want go there and lv up all crystals on all lazy guys who dont go on PI , i dont care i will do only my shits on this time on future becouse here dont have any clan help or something like that . No one is helping me with nothing then why i need to be care for some one ? When you cant help me with anything , then leave me to do my job alone and dont make me stuped problems for my shits .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHAT IS THE PROBLEM ?   WHAT IS THE PROBLEM ? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WHAT IS THE PROBLEM ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RussianBears :: OFF TOPIC-
Jump to: